Friday, October 28, 2005

My Menagerie

We have way to many animals! We have two dogs, Socrates, a black standard poodle, and Percious, a yorkie-poo. We also have two cats, an orange tabby cat, Bubby and a black siamese, Tabitha. All the animals but Tabitha were inside animals. Now that we have moved though, they are all about to be outside animals. It is going to be a big change but a necessary one. I will at first be sooo heartbroken not to have my animals sleeping with me and/or around me but with a little one that is about to walk and many friends with allergies, it is just the best decision. The new place has a huge fenced in back yard so the dogs will be really happy. As for the cats it is a huge front, side and back yard for them to explore. I am nervous about Bubby being outside for the first time but I am sure he will do fine and love it. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: