Friday, December 16, 2005

long time no blog

So one of my new resolutions is to use this blog! Use it to say everything that I don't say outloud to maybe help me not hurt people.

For instance, why does my husband have to call me every 5 min? I know he misses me and that is great but it is so annoying! I don't want to say anything because then he won't call at all but geez give me some space!

Anyway...I am hoping that by the end of January i will be back to normal. NO more meds, no more anxiety and I can officially be a Mommy minus the PP.

January 1 is also the start date for my own business. I have talked with my cousin and we are finally gonna finish the web site. Ambiance Event Planning here we come!

So in a nut shell here are my resolutions (which I am not going to number cause there are a lot):

-blog more
-50 layouts
-Christmas Fund
-Chores on a weekly schedule
-Work time
-Regular playdates for Ethan
-Walk with Ethan more
-Send cards each month as I used to do
-Stay on budget

I am sure I will add more as I go along...we will see how successful I am at following them.

No comments: