Saturday, December 23, 2006

you have got to be kidding me

I am sure that there are people in this world that have legitimate reasons to be sad and lonely this Christmas. My family is not one of them, we are so lucky to have each other and to be able to celebrate this holiday together. Yes, things could be better, but they always can, at least we have a family to celebrate with. With that in mind here is my vent...how can you be miserable? You have a house, children, grandchild, husband, good job, other family that supports you no matter what, how can you be miserable???? We are sooooo lucky and soooo blessed with some things, how can you let a few negative ones over ride the good???

Here and now I make this promise to my hubby and my son, I will never let the Christmas blues get to me ever. I will always make this a season of thanks and awareness of what we share as a family. I will never turn something happy like this into something sad. I will always remain positive and aware of our blessings.

And if I slip and forget this promise, there is always this permanent record to show me to kick my but in gear!

No comments: