Thursday, September 29, 2005

I can't take another thing...

Ok well I probably could but please don't give me another one. This move is going to kill me or make me bald and I am leaning towards the killing since I have texas big hair today.

So the air is still broke in the new place, there is trash every where and it looks like such a dump. BUT it is bigger than were we are now and it is just temporary while we build the other house. I am so greatfull to have this place to go to so we can sell this house now.

As for this house...it isn't even 1/2 packed and I just can't get it started to where it seems like I even make a dent in it. I am sooooo overwhelmed it isn't funny. I don't know where to start. I am going to sit down right now and make a list of how to get things done! Please let it happen that easily.

No comments: