Thursday, September 08, 2005

I SLEPT!!!

ok so it was only for 4 hours but it was before 5 am and it was good! Oh remember the days when you were young and you thought staying up all night was fun? What the hell was I thinking? I was asleep around 3:45 and didn't wake up until around 8:30 am when Ethan woke up. I could have even gone back to sleep but of course this is the morning where my little sunshine wants to play and poop first thing in the morning. Any other day he will go back to sleep till 9:30-10. But that is ok cause he is soooo cute I can't resist him.

Today Ethan and I are having lunch with friends that I haven't seen since E was about 2 mos old. A consequence of PP, not seeing them that is. Just couldn't visit then or their little girl. Luckily they seem to be pretty understanding and happy that I am getting back to normal. Nice when people miss you, although it is so rare for me LOL!

No comments: