Friday, September 16, 2005

the illness has ended

Wow back to back I have been sick and it has been so draining. I haven't been able to do anything but sleep. Thank God for my parents otherwise I would never have the chance to recover. Their help with Ethan is priceless.

So I am now stressing because I am behind on like 5 swaps AGHHHHH! I finished one last night and have three to mail today. I should finish another two today and then sort of be caught up. By Monday I should be back on track.

I busted my butt yesterday trying to get caught up again on packing this house and getting it ready to show. I finished the kitched except for sweeping and mopping as that is J's job. Today I plan to stack the boxes and call about storage spaces. I also plan to clean up my make-shift craft table, aka the dining room table.

Off to a fun day!

No comments: