Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas Adam

Wow after almost losing my mind yesterday panicking over what I still had to get done, I have managed to accomplish A LOT! I still need to wrap gifts (which I love so that is fun), finish the mini albums for gifts, pick up pics from one hour photo for mini albums (luckily I made each one basic and the same thing!), clean my house and enjoy every second with my son.

Back to the wrapping gifts thing...I should have known years ago that I should start scrapbooking. I am such a FREAK when it comes to wrapping. I love it, it must be tight and straight and have perfect creases. How anal is that???!!!??? This year I am using these wonderful tags that I got from a swap this year. I am so excited to use them for my family and friends.

DID I TELL YOU ABOUT MY NANO???????? I found out months ago that my husband's Christmas party was going to raffle off ipod Nanos. Well being the mac freak that I am and dreaming of having a nano, I have been joking for weeks that I was gonna win one. Well last Sunday was the party and they did a chinese auction type thing with a bunch of prizes and I mean a bunch (Kitchen Aid mixer, Calphalon set, PSP, $100 gift certificates, digital camera and printer set). Well my husband was the last name to be picked so guess what I got???!!!?? I know you can't guess, A NANO! I am listening to it right now and loving every second! What a treat for my Christmas and you know it already has pics of my little one on it LOL

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

1 comment:

Mackey said...

That is too cool that you won the Nano!!! I think all of us who SB love to wrap gifts. When I worked at the florist that was one of my favorite things to do during the holidays... okay, it was also an avoidance technique from the stress but I loved wrapping the gifts!!