Thursday, December 22, 2005

Our first family Christmas


I didn't realize how freaking excited I was about Christmas this year and how many things I was avoiding about it. Still suffering the residuals of my post partum I find myself avoiding anything that makes me feel pressured. I haven't wrapped any gifts and I haven't even done half of my shopping yet. Yep that is right 2 shopping days left and I am not even half done. Talk about avoiding pressure my arse! Imagine me tomorrow shopping HAHAHAHA I am going to have a panic attack.

So we took Ethan to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party a few weeks back. Well they give you a complimentary pic when you get there. So of course those things never come out good right? WRONG! I love this pic of us, we look so happy and we truly are. Stress, anxiety, screwed up family, depression...doesn't take one tiny bit away from how lucky and happy we are to have had the past year. No matter what we have our son, can you believe it A SON!!! I finally have a baby to spend Christmas with, not just a baby but my son. Something I dreamt of for years and just never thought...Thank you to all those that made it possible both in this world and others :)

1 comment:

Mackey said...

It's a beautiful and HAPPY family Amy!

Because of my bi-polar disorder I suffered horribly from PPDD so I know what you're going through, have gone through all year. It doesn't lessen the happiness you feel when you DO feel it! Just remember that.

There are those of us in the scrapping world that are ready and willing to encourage you along the way, who never judge and do understand. Just shout when you need a lift or a hand and we'll be there for you this next year - whether it's with a laugh or a nudge to do a layout or to post on your blog or stay focused on your budget. We're here!

In the meantime - Have a merry Christmas and may 2006 be as blessed but less stressed for you!