Saturday, January 14, 2006

Good and Bad, isn't it always the way...

So the past few days have been really, really hard for me. I have tried without success (until today) to just get out of this funk. I have been crying uncontrolably, cranky, frustrated at everything, and just plain feeling miserable. With the exception of a couple hours here and there yesterday that I was able to have a really good time with some friends. Thank God for them keeping me in check or should I say Thank God for Hope for continuingly calling me and asking me to do things. Without her I would so become a hermit. I need that push, that continuous calling and almost chasing of me to get me to just get out. I am so thankful to have a friend like that right now. I so need her more than she knows.

Today I was able to get out without Hope! I had a crop locally today and although it took me a LONG time I finally got out the door and made myself go. I looked for every reason to turn that car around but the baby was fine and my husband didn't need me so I kept going. I am so glad I did. I was able to meet three local ladies that were awesome! I really got along with them and can't wait to crop with them again.

So I guess that was the light at the end of my tunnel...

No comments: