Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Shame on me...

Good luck deciphering this one...

Rules are put in place so that no one gets hurt or offended. Well a rule was broken and I am really upset by it. The more time that goes past the more I analyze the situation. I am at the point where I have to hold two people responsible because although the one wasn't limited by their own rules, ours were known of. I wasn't upset at first because I didn't realize it, but now I realize (from over analyzing) that the instant it was over it was known that something wrong had happened. So if that was the case why do it in the first place?

Don't get me wrong I hold my party responsible as it is his job to stop it but as my friend they knew better. We all entered into this knowing what was going on but now that some other things have occurred in the past months, we are more hesitant than before. However, they are extremely gung ho and I am not sure how I feel about it.

Before I can deal with that though I have to handle my party and how I feel about this now and how we go forward. That is the part that really scares me, are we changed for the worse now, can I ever let it go that a promise (a serious one at that) has been broken and that this isn't the first time?

How does it go...
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

No comments: