Tuesday, January 03, 2006

So the new year has begun...already broke a resolution, Ethan goes kaboom & girls SUCK!


Well already I have slacked on my resolutions! I didn't post here until the 2nd but hey, it is only the 2nd!

This weekend was great for us but sort of uneventful. We celebrated our first New Years as parents! Ethan has also continued to say Mama on a regular basis, lucky kid cause if he said one more word and it wasn't Mama I was gonna withhold the milk!

I forgot to take my meds all weekend so I was pretty bitchy but not to my hubby so much (BIG surprise!) He always gets the abuse but I was pretty in love with him this weekend. We actually cuddled without any reason to!

Have you ever had a friend, ok let me rephrase already...have you ever known a girl that is just a straight out liar? She never tells the truth and if she did you would never know because everything else is just a lie. In need of attention, has to be the center of attention no matter what and just ends up being obnoxious. I just can't stand drama like that, I have no time for it. But when it comes down to it I am to nice to tell her to f-off, so alas I am stuck. Lying is a pet peeve of mine so I can't lie to her when she wants to do something so I creatively change what I planned to do to make it sound like I can't do anything (does that garbled mess make sense?)

My Ethan fell off the bed! He was sleeping between us (I know, I know don't say it) and it was about 6am this morning (he didn't get in bed with us until 5 or so) and all of a sudden KABOOM! He fell and was fine, not even a red mark but OH did my heart hurt for not protecting him. I am always aware that he is there and that I have to keep a hand on him so I don't know what happened. The only thing I can think of is my husband was home so I was really sleeping peacefully and we were exhausted from the lack of sleep on New Years Eve. So from now on I wear the scarlet letter of B...bad Mommy.

1 comment:

Mackey said...

Aaaah Amy - bumps and bruises will happen - time and time again. That does NOT a Bad Mommy make!!!

I'm glad to see you're keeping up with your blogging!!