Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Is there a light at the end of this tunnel?

Do you ever feel as if just when you think you have everything in order something else comes up?

Today is not a good day for me if you couldn't tell. Actually this whole week has been pretty shitty for me. I am just so overwhelmed or at least it feels like it, with crap. Nothing really that matters just crap. It hasn't helped that since Monday I have been without the internet which means no support, no distractions, no email etc. I thought I was going to go insane. I got it back today thank goodness! I don't think I could have made it any longer.

On a good note Ethan slept 12 hours total last night and only woke up once around 6 am. Hopefully the same will occur tonight, as the cranky Mommy could use the sleep.

No comments: